 General / 10777
Re: Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:33:33 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383BF3D1.44F1E802@voyager.net>...
It's in downtown disney. Search Lugnet (from the main web page) for
Disney, Store and Lego as keywords and you should find a very detailed
set of directions that Mark Herzberg (sp?) posted, and some corrections
and amplifications others put in...

make sure you visit the bins full of loose pieces that are outside the
store. There are some very nice pieces in there worth taking.