 General / 10702
    Courier Service Offered to Sweden —Mike Walsh
   It looks like I am going to Stockholm again in a couple weeks. If there is something in the US that anyone in Sweden or the UK (provided they could meet me at London-Gatwick during my layover) wants, I could try to bring it with me. If there is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Courier Service Offered to Sweden —Huw Millington
    Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) If you have nothing better to do, we could meet. I live 10 miles from Gatwick. I think I am free that afternoon... I can't think of any stuff I need from the US at the moment, but if (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)