 General / 107
Re: To Todd: Image updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:38:00 GMT

I think he wants service packs, as some are starting to show up in the
Lugnet database.  I HOPE that we can get Todd scans of all the service
packs.  Nothing more irritating than having the ONE catalog handy that
doesn't have the service pack you want to look at.

Irving De la Cruz wrote:

Do you also want images of:

- Service pack items not listed in the site (i.e the item number may or may
not exist on the PAUSE reference)
- Duplo sets?
- Fabuland sets?

Let me know so that I may scan my catalogs and send them to you.

- Irving