 General / 10671
Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Davenport writes:
Ride the waves with the fearless pilots and crew of the U.S.S.
Platesville at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/coastguard.html

Awesome, as usual.  Looking at your photos led me to wonder: Have you ever
built a model where all the pieces were right-side up  without any innovations?
:)
--Bram