 General / 10669
  Re: LEGO Outlet store - NOTICE!

I called the store just now and it is true--Buffie has a really winning attitude. She is working out UPS account details right now. I asked to reserve a pair of train cars, 2126. There were only 4 left out of 200! She asked if I wanted anything (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store - Buffie Rules!

I too called and spoke to Buffie. She has to be one of the nicest people I've ever spoken too! I reserved the last 2126. I hope she can pull this off! Is there a chance of any of you local folks getting a more comprehensive list of what they have (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store - NOTICE!

(...) Wow, I had no idea that I scored 1/8th of the total supply! Will P.S. To everyone that I bought the 2126's for, they are on their way! (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)