 General / 10630
    Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter —Erin Windross
   (...) BRAVO! Great job Joe!!! I must say I am impressed, your ship looks really, really good! But one question, how did you make the water? did you use blue tinfoil? or blue paper? Anyway, I think your ship looks great! Keep up the great work. Erin (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter —Joe Davenport
   Hi Erin, The 'water' was just a piece of blue poster board over which I placed a 2' x 4' fluorescent light panel. There are several styles of panels available, but the pebbled finish looks the best for Lego boats. It's the same water I used when (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)