 General / 10623
  Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter

FANTASTIC! Great models, great screenplay, great camerawork! How did you do the flying shots?! Hari Wiguna (URL) Davenport wrote in message <383A092F.A427A28D@m...ch.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter

Hi Hari, Thanks. For the flying shots, I just used a piece of fishing line strategically placed to balance the model in the proper position. I tried to adjust the lighting so the line wouldn't reflect in the picture. Some turned out great, but in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)