 General / 10479
    1x1x1 classic window in white —James Brown
   <sigh> Well, I expect that this is going to be a dead-end, buuuut... I'm looking to get my hands on as many of these as I can - ideally, a couple hundred. Unfortunately, this piece comes in only two sets, according to the database: 554 Fuel Pumper, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1x1x1 classic window in white —John Neal
   This sounds like a wild proposal. I don't have the parts you are looking for, but am curious. What would you use them to build? And if you were only needed them for, say a year, then what? Take photos of your dream? I guess where I'm going is: why (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1x1x1 classic window in white —James Brown
   (...) Minas Tirith, at microfig scale. They would decorate buildings as huge, panoramic windows. My best estimates (based on the practical limitations of curved 1x2 wall building) is that it will have to be at least 8 feet across, and around 4-5 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1x1x1 classic window in white —Gary R. Istok
    (...) in the 1980's, I might be the only one who has a lot of these. That would be 70 of these small white windows I have from 35 London Bus sets and several hundred more from a European Dealer Windows & Doors box of white windows. However, I think (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)