 General / 10469
  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) Blue? They look grey or white to me in the Pause database (and there is some definite blue in the picture). (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

They are light-pastel-purple if that helps. KL (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) They are a lavender-ish grey-ish blue - I have had this set and opened it up to look. The box picture is deceiving. Kevin (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)