 General / 10442
Re: Jambalaya Page Updated!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:47:07 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Well I finally took some time away from homework, the page is updated
with all new additions and I put strikes on what I could find.. I need
updates again everyone.. if you've got a box please post, if it's in the
mail and you just sent it, please post!!!

Oops, you've got me down as having done with Junk Box #2 again. I still
haven't received it yet.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com