 General / 10397
Re: US S@H Specials are BACK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:25:28 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

See the lsahs or shopping groups for the Specials this week.

Yeehaw! Incidentally, they should now be out of the 5846 Desert Island
(I got the last one). It's cool getting specials PLUS a free
McDonalds...

I bet they're clearing room for the 2000 sets...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com