 General / 10394
  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

I liked the Space Police 1 the best: Trans-red, black and blue. Ah, the good ol' days! :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

(...) Sexy? Well, I don´t like that *all* the recent Space sets have had the antifreeze yellow or orange. The original trans-yellow would be great again. Like in my own Lava-planet theme, with trans-yellow, red and yellow. (...) Really. I have one (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

(...) Trans Red, Black and Yellow ;) Troy (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

(...) I should have used the word "photogenic." I don't mind the antifreeze color (I like it a lot more than I do translucent orange) but my heart thrills to the darker jewel tones (red, blue, green). (...) Haha! (Humming Deep Purple's "Space (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes

(...) Heh. My Blacktron Invader DOES sport a red canopy at the moment, courtesy of 6949 Spyrius Robo Guardian. Durn, I love that element. I went plowing through all the classic space sets in the Fibblesnork lego guide to see if there was any other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)