 General / 10326
    OOPS! HERE'S THE ADDRESS! —Brendan Coughlin
   I'm sorry...I got caught up in the excitement! :-) SORRY (URL) :-) Brendan (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: OOPS! HERE'S THE ADDRESS! —Jim Foulds
   (...) Brendan, I just took a tour of your city and all I can say is excellent job. I really liked the attention to detail. The commentary helped set the mood and gave your city life for the viewer! I will have to keep your idea of using the blue tin (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)