 General / 10289
    Re: Please help me with a gift —Frank Filz
   (...) Shop at home does still have a bank (or at least they did a month or two ago). Set number is 6566. It isn't as nice at the 1490 bank. It isn't in the current catalog, but they probably still have some. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Please help me with a gift —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Well, depending on your husband: I would say any of the Star Wars sets, if he is a fan. They make excellent items on desks, etc. (I have about 30 Trade Federation Droids and 10 Speeder bike pilots ready for battle on mine) Also, some of the Technic (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)