 General / 10268
  TLC - TLG mixup?

I was wondering. I read a few letters right now and noticed someone mention TLC. I thought it was a mistake, but then I saw a few more people use this. Did I miss something here? Did The Lego Group switch its name? (to the lego Corporation?) Please (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLC - TLG mixup?

(...) Sure 'nuff! Check (URL) is now TLC (not "Tender Loving Care", but "The Lego Company"!) DaveE (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)