 General / 10211
  Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?

Both the local Sears and Zellers suddenly seem to have stumbled upon some 6280 Armada Flagship sets, which they've put on the shelves alongside the usual 1999 fare. Since most pirate lego sets came out during my own Dark Age, I checked lugnet and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?

There are a lot of them here in Vancouver, too. There are also a lot on eBay, so if you're looking at them as an investment you'll need to sit on them for a while. OTOH, if you just want them because they are cool, why are you waiting? Kevin (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?

I'm waiting for my next paycheck -- I must spend it wisely! ;) (Adventurer, Star Wars, and Pirate sets all screaming for my attention as I walk past them ... ) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?

(...) If your local Sears is like my local Sears, you might want to hang on to your cash, and wait for a while. Twice now, my local has sold these at 50% off, which cleared the shelves, and then a few weeks later, more appeared at full price. It's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)