 General / 10199
10198  |  10200
Subject:
Never too old to play with Lego.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:19:13 GMT

I found an article in Computer Games magazine about mindstorms the very
last sentence is:
"After all your never too old to play with Lego blocks, you're just
required to make fancier stuff."

If only TLG (TLC?) had this mentality.
--
-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity