 General / 10197
    Yellow Airplane (biplane?) —Travis Yanke
    I was wondering if anyone can help me out, and I know there is someone out there that can. I recall a few years back either as a set alone, or included in an "Airport" set a yellow stunt plane or biplane, not sure which. But I do think that it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)