 General / 10162
    Re: What colors do bricks come in? —Tobias Möller
   <SNIP> (...) Yeah, if we want the 41 colours then we have to count everything, from the PRIMO sets to the Belville and Scala skin. But hey, the metallic blue in Aquazone, isn´t that just printed on the "armor" piece? Then it´s not a real colour, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What colors do bricks come in? —Greg Majewski
   (...) Well, all of the metallic colors are printed to a piece; they are plated on or something to that extent, but I meant the piece that you actually put on the minifig, not the printing on the minifig. Greg "The ticket costs only your mind" (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)