 General / 10106
  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) I wouldn't be willing to pay the kind of money that a large-scale limited edition model would go for...however, I'd love a small-scale, highly detailed Model-Team(ish) Falcon. I'm not so much concerned with size as with reasonable accuracy to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

I think they could sell a TON of a large scale MF if they did it right - release it as 6-10 subsets, and if you buy them all, it builds the whole thing. 1 - cockpit 2 - laser cannons with cockpits 3 - entrance ramp/nose 4 - chess table/room 5 - (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)