 General / 10092
    Re: Another mention of Lego —Gary R. Istok
   Hey Simon, I read your interview (completely). Very impressive. (C++ eh, I think it's a great language to program in, but it's a maintenance nightmare to have to maintain someone elses C++) . Your LEGO answer was great! Your "non-conformity" reply (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Another mention of Lego —John Neal
    (...) No, no! Q was a fantanstic answer!!{:^D Great job, Simon! (I assume you did a good job on questions 1-9, which were Greek to me;) Speaking of Q, the episode where Q loses his powers was on last night. Corbin Bernson a Q!! a classic. But then (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)