 General / 10016
Re: LEGO Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Folks,

My latest LEGO project is complete. A Jumbo LEGO Chess Set:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/chess.html

question/comments welcome,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)

I like it (even as a non-chess fan, but I liked the musical). A good use of
"lateral" thinking too ;)

How many pieces in total do you think? I reakon you should give the table
option a go too.

A bit more light on the model when you photograph it to bring out the detail
in the pieces would be nice. Or are my brightness and contrast settings way
of....let's have a fiddle with the monitor....

Pete Callaway