 General / *95 (-5)
  Re: A bad idea

(...) No, I think this could be really cool. Even more, it has some fascinating possibilities. Reference the work done in the late 80's involving making a picture using ONLY full sets of double 12 dominoes. The calcs were done by computers, of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: test

my god, people are responding to tests, stop the insanity ;-> Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: To Todd: Image updates

(...) ftp images to: ftp://ftp.lugnet.com/incoming/ (...) Absolutely -- there have been thousands of changepoints since April, and more than 100 new sets added. It's updated almost daily... --Todd (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  To Todd: Image updates

Todd, I have images of sets which are not listed (or the picture is missing) in the pause reference ((URL) site. How can we send images so that this reference is updated? To an email address? Do you care about updating this reference site? - Irving (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  test

test Carbon 60 (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact