 General / *535 (-5)
  Re: Just got my Holiday S@H Catalog!

<Msg. gently snipped> Finally! I also got both copies of the Holiday S@H Catalog at the same time on the same day! (After about a month of bugging S@H for a copy of ANYTHING beside the Summer Catalog) :-) **Maria** (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) bad.. (...) brave?..not too much different from my countrys general tastes of dishes, especially when you are talking about meat (I mean kebab) dishes..:-) Selçuk (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

SI SENOR look at those ingredients man talking fire power, Really if you feel brave and have a steel tube instead of intestines this may not be bad.. Dave Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) I (...) was (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho Sorry, the URL is -- (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact