 General / *470 (-5)
  Re: New N64 Game

(...) Gotta go with Sarah on this one... you'd just be confusing the trainiacs :) -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Target Halloween buckets.

(...) Lucky! The service desk at a local Target told me the that they were supposed to be 50% off (they were price checking at $9.99 still) so I grabbed all 18 unopened buckets they had. The cashier didn't know how to ring them up at 50% off so he (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: * 1999 *

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) I should think it is. I've never seen Technic on one of the little in-set leaflets you get in Town (etc.) so I'm figuring this is a way of flogging Technic to a younger and more excitable audience... My (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) Ah, I think you've "stembeled" onto something... ;-) Sorry, couldn't pass it up. I do agree with you. - Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: * 1999 *

(...) And even with the larger wing size on the real shuttles (compared to the new lego one) they are hard to land. Also, some of the new shuttle concepts, which do not use boosters for take off, have yet even smaller wings. the import factors in (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact