 General / *3035 (-5)
  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) I don't know--talk to the Technic Guys who voted down the recent motion to create TechFemmes. Supposedly, the Belvillian (hmm) women are better looking. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Matthew Bates wrote in message ... (...) Thanks. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Carlsbad Questions

Hi, is a mailing list (or something similar) for people going to Carlsbad for the opening of Legoland park? I have some questions i'd like to ask people who are also going. Jeff (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) Nope, those are both standard terms for parts of buildings in the UK, too. (ex-Brit speaking here). Kevin (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) You're not supposed to be dating them; why should that be a criterion? (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact