 General / *2870 (-5)
  Re: Oh CANADA.... S@H weekly specials begin!

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) to (...) but I (...) I am on the West Coast, but would love to get up ealrly to do it. LINC (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Giving away Lego...

Laura Gjovaag wrote: [snip] (...) Good for you, and thanks for sharing that story. (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oh CANADA.... S@H weekly specials begin!

(...) Wahoo!!! It's about time... so any volunteers from the eastern half of the continent to do the weekly call-in? If no one can, I can do it quite easily at work, but I won't get them until ~8:30 MST. James (URL) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Giving away Lego...

My husband and I were entertaining some friends at our house the other day. One of the couples had a young girl, maybe 6 or 7, who was getting increasingly bored as the night went on. Being a good hostess, I invited the poor child up into our "fun (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact