 General / *2015 (-5)
  www.zacktron.com is online

Greetings all: Tonight I have just uploaded the first public release of www.zacktron.com. It is far from complete, but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. Currently, the only section available is the Zacktron Alliance, and the new Lego (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: RTL offline???

Thanks for the info. James (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RTL offline???

This is the third day in a row that I get "connection to the server has failed". DJ Zorn To locate scans of official instructions for discontinued sets only go to: (URL) wrote in message <369D513C.519FC977@vci.net>... :I have been unable to access (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) New for '99! LEGO aeroboids. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the health club... 8) Rob (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Now that I've spent the last couple days exploring plane rotation, I realize that these pieces are not really any different for plane changing that 1x8 Technic bricks, where you could insert 1x(x-1) bricks on each side, with studs facing each (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact