 General / *1870 (-5)
  S@H / new service packs

I've noticed a couple people have ordered the new packs from US S@H, and have been told backordered to February...I just tried Canadian S@H yesterday, and was told they don't exist. Has anyone else heard anything about the new service packs? I'll be (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Sme Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

Howdy All, ...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Well, I tried a search through Metacrawler and found this address: (URL) - it kinda matches your description. Of course, things are made complicated for Web spiders by Lego having a lighthouse in the Christmas (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

(...) If those are the same as in Bat Lord's Castle, then I think (not certain) that I do. Take a look at (URL) to see what I'm looking for in the way of trades. (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

About 2 years ago now when I first got on line, I saw instructions from someone for a lighthouse MOC. I remember that it was big, red and white and slightly connical though made with mostly 2X bricks. I don't have the URL anywhere. You might try (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact