 General / *1780 (-5)
  Re: S@H Specials ...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Is that a reference to the Wheel of Time series??? (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

(...) Nynaeve? (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fabuland Figures and Trees

(...) Actually, separately released figures (usually with some small accessories) were the bread and butter of Fabuland releases. Check the Pause list at (URL) check the bottom for individual characters -- note that I just fixed the names on all the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) Indeed. :-) - I concede your reasoning WRT the 2x4 Brick. My point being that a common, rare, element between sets will not define the type of set (for me, anyway). Your point, that that monorail track sections and the 2x4 bricks are vastly (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Newyear!

It seems that the more I look at the 8880 and then compare it with the 8448, the more I want the 8880 due to it's composition and the visibility of steerable drive with suspension. (any one know where I could get one, Im in the UK and dont yet like (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact