 General / *1755 (-5)
  Fabuland Figures and Trees

We've just spent the last week sorting out our Fabuland. During this time we found a number of figures that don't seem to belong to any of the sets. Were there any figures released separately or are these figures that have been "made up" from (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Also sprach Richard Dee: :> 'Profanity is a linguistic crutch for ignorant motherf*****s.' : You **must** add this to your random sig generator! Brilliant! Already done. You'll see it eventually. I can't believe it wasn't in there already. Clearly (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

Haven't heard that yet, but there was a lawsuit against god for making the bible so general, only in America. It wasn't dismissed either, kind of makes you wonder De Bengel wrote in message <368aefd0.11032503@l...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

(...) It amazes me that they are still being sold in the US if that's the case. Did anyone sue the sun for being to bright ;-) ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Defamatory Statements (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) Good question. The spirit behind the word "defamatory" in that case is to note that the following should be avoided: slanderous or libelous statements, falsely accusing someone of a crime or offense, falsely assailing the character of another, (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact