 General / *175 (-5)
  Re: Spam from Andreas Stabno

rocketman@familyradio.com says... (...) No, but it feels better to say "RTFF" than simply to send back a mail- spawn with a copy of his message and the comment "I didn't want to receive this". By its non-reply I suspect it doesn't actually read RTL (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

(...) ever seen. Thanks for sharing. (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Is that the tallest pyramid you have managed to build? What were the difficulties experienced? Need to build solidly, wall collapse? Do tell, I like pyramids......... Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) ready (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW

(...) Think about it, of course they are! They will rake it in! (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Announcing my newly completed website

Hello, Everyone! I just finished updating my new GeoCities page tonight. 3 different Cathedrals, 1 Priory, several castles and 4 entries into Erik Wilson's Ancient Building Contest and a few others. Over 120 pictures all together, some of my old (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact