 General / *1340 (-5)
  Re: 1999 comments

Kevin Johnston wrote in message ... (...) minifigs! (...) So, is this the "Temple of Doom" installment of the Adventurers series? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) I've got my monkey minifig - does he count? :) Richard (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I am against having Rec.Toys.Lego on the Lugnet server, but you decide to do this, could you make the messages expire after three weeks? This would give most of us a chance to recover from a computer crash, where it might take a little time to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Reminder! Tomorrow, Friday, December 11 is Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day :-) --Todd (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Credit Card Size Billboard

I finally got around to rendering this in LDRAW. If anyone is interested, the image may be seen at: (URL) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact