 General / *1140 (-5)
  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) Let me have your licence plate number so I can be more careful if I see you :-) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, So why am I sitting at a (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MODEL TEAM '99

Im hoping that the second is the MF (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3 more 1999 catalog pix...

Nobody seems to have commented the new Technic sets, so I thought I might go ahead and give it a chance. Here is an image with the pictures on. (URL) Theres one medium sized technic figure scale blue police car, with a figure. The number is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MODEL TEAM '99

(...) Well, one of them is a dragster, look at (URL) other one, I (we?) don't know yet. BTW: The dragster looks like it has 8880 Super Car wheels, don't it? Fredrik (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

(...) I sympathize. I have luckily not yet been in that position, but I hope this has been your last. And that I never have to go through that. ObLego: Anyone built a full scale-replica of a hospital yet? Jasper (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact