 General / *10 (-5)
  Re: 1st post?

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote in message <361215e6.75600205@2...63.236>... (...) Actually, not counting the lugnet introduction posts, Richard's came up on my reader as the first one. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Too cool to keep to myself

(...) All right!!!! --Todd p.s. Don't sign away exclusive rights to the photos! (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Too cool to keep to myself

(...) Congratulations! I think you deserve a lot of credit for building a truly magnificent castle. Any chance of revealing the title/expected pub. date of the book? ;) BTW, was your castle featured in a Mania magazine? If so, what was the date? (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

  Too cool to keep to myself

I received a very interesting e:Mail over the weekend and am I discussion with a representative of a publisher who wants to feature my Castle in a Lego-related book. (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

  Blockbuster promotion ending

Since the Blockbuster promotion is ending in a few days I wondered whether it would be worthwhile to go around the BB stores and ask if I could buy the leftover promo sets. Has anyone tried this? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact