 Gaming / Starship / 910
  Hello

Hello, I've been dropping in on the starship homepage every once in awhile. Been meaning to sign up, but I don't have my brickshelf page up just yet. Thought I'd express some interest in joining you all whilst I whittle down the starship (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Hello

(...) Hi Ryan! Thanks for your interest in Starship! I just included you on an email to the group of current participants. Please feel free to discuss any of the topics I mentioned either here or by email. Also, once you have pics of your ship (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship)