 Gaming / Starship / 897
Re: Some ground vehicles to be seen in Starship RPG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Once moderated:

The Cratha armor that shall rumble across a thousand worlds.

Wow! I am of course a big fan of clone-based MOCs, but my own designs tend to be Mega Bloks-only. Your creations do a great job of mingling various brands, and MOCs with BTR elements are extremely rare. Part of that is because BTR never quite caught on, but part is due to the sort of use-specific nature of BTR elements, since at first glance they don’t lend themselves to custom creations.

The APC is reminiscent of the official BTR Megatron model, with good and clever modifications. The fact that you were able to use a BTR car-body in this model is great!

Overall a fine use of LEGO, BTR, and Oxford. Are there any other clone brands in the mix?

In my other post I asked if you had more pics to show us, but it’s clear that you do! Thanks again for sharing.

Dave!