 Gaming / Starship / 864
863  |  865
Subject:
*Sniff sniff* I smell fun in the air.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:25:49 GMT

I want to just say hello to our new players, David Grim, Micheal Fuller, and
here soon Jason.

I would like also to let the starship community know that the sector Pandiin,
sector Gamma 8,1, was a third sector that I was thinking about opening up for a
while, but decided not to. However, while talking to Micheal and trying to
convince him to get into this all the way, he requested assistance with how to
get this going. So, I am handing over the Pandiin sector to him.

Last, to Micheal, check the e-mail link on the web page for Pandiin, it
currently goes to my account. Switch that over to your account.

Great ships, by the way, everyone. I am already envious. Though, two recent
ships of mine have used ideas that Micheal and I kicked around a few weeks ago.

-Avery