 Gaming / Starship / 85
Re: Dan...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 02:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia writes:
Wanna try sending to lsa202@hotmailNOSPAM.com?

No.  Thanks anyway.

Every email I have sent to you, you have recieved.  Randomly changing things
at my end is not indicated and is just a waste of time.

There have been (as far as I know untested) rumours that yahoo accounts
having difficulty sending to hotmail accounts, but you have also sent from
two yahoo accounts to my work account without success.

There are times in the affairs of men when we must accept that some things
are simply not going to happen, regardless of how we might want them.

Richard
Still baldly going...