 Gaming / Starship / 847
846  |  848
Subject:
3 items: Hi Mike; De-register ship; Register new ship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:29:21 GMT

Hey, glad to see you here Mike. Sorry that the Alpha Centauri Project fell
through; I am shaking my fists at those corporate giants and their copyright
laws even as we speak.

Richard: I need to have the ship, Gul Avel's Transport, de-registered as it was
stolen and sold for scrap parts in the Sol Sector. It is now most likely apart
of various other ships now.

Also, I would like to register a new ship, the Cromwell.

Ship Name: Cromwell

Organisation with which the ship is associated: Barrington's Mercer Brigade

Ship's Home Sector: None (start the ship in Granth Sector)

Ship's Class: modified Kelsey patrol ship

Ship's Role: Armed Transport/Patrol vessel

Crew Species: Human

Crew Size: 10

Number and Nature of any Sub-Vessels: Two 4x person escape pods

Ship's Captain: Colonel Richard Barrington aka "Bobby Barrington"

Ship's Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119726

Player: Avery

Player Email: avery_christy@yahoo.com

Back Story or summary description about the Ship: Richard Barrington started out
his military career in the Talador War. After having fought many bloody battles
in that unending conflict, he retired at the rank of Colonel in hopes to find
peace. But, he found that he had become a military man and so started his own
mercenary squad with the loyal men who served him on Talador. The Cromwell is a
modified patrol ship designed to carry Barrington's Mercer Brigade from job to
job and occassionally to get themselves in and out of a scrap or two.

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None): Low

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium (though there are several weapons
batteries, three of them are point defense, two are slow rate of fire and power
hungry, and the missile battery only has two shots.)