 Gaming / Starship / 819
818  |  820
Subject:
Starship registry offline for a little bit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:12:42 GMT

Hey there starshippers,

My webspace (ozBricks) has gone offline, and probably for the last time.

Michael, who has provided the space for free for years, has been through quite a
lot in last 2 years, but has kept the site going for me and a few others through
all of it.  Beaucoup thanks to Michael.

The registry (and all the Port Block sites) are therefore out of the game for a
little while as I find them a new home.  Its been a while since I have done the
rounds to scope out good and inexpensive space, but I am on the job.

Feel free to continue to send through your updates and new registrations (I
think there is one outstanding at the moment.  And never fear, the reigistry
will be back soon ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...