 Gaming / Starship / 774
Re: Coming back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
Sup all,

Since apparently starship is starting up again, I was just curious how
I'm supposed to say what place my ship is going too.  I dont exactly
remember how that process worked, so do I just say 'Sabre is going to
Helix' or do I need something more precise.  Thanks

Sean

Hey Sean,

Yah, that's pretty much it. Just e-mail the SM of the sector that you are in
now, and tell them that you want your ship to travel out of this sector to
another sector. Also, send the same e-mail to the GM. The SM will e-mail you
back with the info of how long it will take to travel across the sector to the
border, and then how long it will take to travel from that sector to the one you
wish to go to. They, of course, will check your ship's specs and all, but it
would be great to just include that info in your original e-mail.
Some other info you might want to include is your current position, the web page
of your ship, and other character/ship info that you have.

Some sectors require a registration of some sort before you enter the sector,
like Helix. Check the web pages of the sectors to find out which ones require
what.

Have fun,
-Avery