 Gaming / Starship / 77
    Re: Dan... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Dan, I have also noticed some of your emails are coming from your LSA address. Or is that intentional and just from Arbor? -H. (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Dan... —Dan Mattia
   (...) Lsa202? That's intentional. I operate with many email addresses. Lsa202 is outgoing for Arbor. Lego_dan44 takes in Derelict and New Pacific emails. Demosthenesthegreat should be the new one, as I tried to once change lego_dan44, but no (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)