 Gaming / Starship / 754
753  |  755
Subject:
Ship travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:43:16 GMT

Upon hearing of the civil war in the Granth Sector, Iruoko Nakasaya has
withdrawn from the Cruan'atan Summit and has headed for the sector border. She
knows that neither she or the fledgling ITA can have any real affect for peace
in the Granth Sector, so she seeks out resources and contacts that can help the
ITA.

Captain Iruoko Nakasaya and her ship, un-typable in this place, are leaving the
Cruan'atan sector today for the Helix Sector to join in the big race.

Lets see if my astro mech droid has correctly calculated the ETA...

If it didn't, it will be shot, just like the last one.

Ha! it says that it will take 2 weeks traveling at High Quality speeds to reach
the Helix Sector, and that I may have accidentally told Andrew in the e-mail
that it would be 3 weeks.

These darn little astro droids sure do have a mind of their own sometimes.

-Avery