 Gaming / Starship / 752
751  |  753
Subject:
Brand New Helix Sector Homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 23:03:44 GMT

Greetings, my friends!

I’m proud to announce the brand spanking new Helix Sector Homepage!

(Click on the banner)

The new format and graphics make it at least ten times easier to get 100% of the fun out of the website, from MOC Galleries to the Helix Sector Map. I don’t know how soon Ozbricks is going to let me back on their server (or even why I can’t get on in the first place), so YES this website should be considered permanent. Enjoy!

Andrew

PS--Richard, my registry page will eventually have to be updated, whenever you feel like it. My email as well (drummere3 at hotmail.com). And just to get all the update information in one place, the following changes will be made to my fleet:
  • The Salvage Monkey is to be decommissioned.
  • The Wrath of God is to have its sensors upgraded to Medium and its armor upgraded to High
I’m planning to officially register a few of the other ships on my site, but I won’t dump a ton of work on you all at once :-)