 Gaming / Starship / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Veterans of Spraw...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 08:00:08 GMT

Dudes and dudettes,

You may have noted that the Spraw website indicates that it plans to host
logs (or at the very least a suitable laudatory note in respect) of each of
the vessels that partook in the Spraw experience.

Sooooooo, if you are a Spraw Veteran, and would like to have something
laudatory remembering yor exploits, email me a draft!  It needn't be a
grossly verbose as the logs of HES Sirius (Gracious those Port Block Yards
guys talk and talk and talk).  It might be a simple summary of exploits.

One of the tasks of the interim administration is to construct a suitable
memorial and monument to the whole deal, on the planet, probably near the
caverns where the Explorers dwelt - Port Block Yards' stonemasons are hard
at work as I speak, but these things take considerable time.

While that's happening, we can still be beefing up the website content with
the help of anyone who knows enough and is interested enough to contribute...

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/spraw/welcome.htm