 Gaming / Starship / 741
    Re: Speaking of Absences... —Ross Crawford
   (...) I just accessed my ozbricks.com ftp no problem. I have updated it several times over the past few days too. The only contact I have is michael at ozbricks dot com, but you may not get any answer there at the moment. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Speaking of Absences... —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Thanks. Yeah, it simply won't let me log on, so I might have to try that email. Hope it works... Andrew (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Speaking of Absences... —Richard Parsons
   (...) Mmmmm. I had no drama last night. Using the ftp thingie I mean. Actually, I had no drama at all last night. More's the pity. One enjoys the occaisional spice of a bit of drama. No? Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)