 Gaming / Starship / 723
722  |  724
Subject:
Absences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:26:10 GMT

John, are you getting married?

By all means, man, take the summer off. We can live for a time without a GM,
short time.

I think that both Dan and John should take some time off.

I too have been a little slow as I just finished moving across the country.

I don't know what Richard's position is, but I figure he is still badly going.

I also don't know what the other players are up to, but I think patience is a
virtue with this game. We can spend some quality time building new ships and
coming up with new story lines whilst the GM and a SM or two take some time off.
If this is going to succeed then we need to be friends first most.

That is all I have to say.

Avery