 Gaming / Starship / 709
Re: All Caught Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Everyone,

All Arbor emails are sent. LFB, I never got a reply, so you have to wait until next time I send the emails. Sorry.

Dan-

I did indeed reply. Something may be wrong with your email? Sent 12.47pm, 30 April. I am re-sending it right now. No bounce or bad receipt was returned, and I sent it to lsa202 ((at)) hotmail.com as the x-sender indicated.

Please check again, if possible.

LFB

5/13 recieved today. You were marked as bulk/junk email. That’s why I hate Hotmail.

Will reply ASAP; lots of homework to do.

-Dan