 Gaming / Starship / 688
    Kabluie!! and my latest absence... —John P. Henderson
   Hey all! Just wanted to give a heads up regarding my end of things. Earlier this week, the power unit in my computer went kabluie! After a few days of figuring out what to do (mind you, I am not hardware savvy), my machine is on again, but I have (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)